Dual Benders, an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which combination do you prefer?

13% 13% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
38% 38% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
49% 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Re: Dual Benders, an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP.

Post  Daimos on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:40 pm

Moved easily with the wave, having soent alot of time on the ocean himself and as such had gotten used to them. Forcing the wave back down in a hurry he did move aside for the man to get past, although he did mess around a little by sliding his feet in opposite directions left and right, causing the ground beneath the mans do do the same in mid step. Shortly after his head snapped to the action of the large pillar bursting into the air with what seemed to be the monk looking fellow from before and the kid he was with.
Daimos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenophilia on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:34 am

Marcus didn't even feel the ground move. He was used to it. But the kid outside intrigued him. He looked at the man he was just about to try a fight with, and lifted an eyebrow. "I don't know about you but monk's should most likely not be harassing such a young child. Should we intervene? Could be fun."
Xenophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emi_moondust on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Seeing that the squabble or lack there of she left the counter finished her orders. An punched out taking her gold with her, sighing she waited by the door so she could get through. Coughing slightly before saying "excuse me, I need to get through."
emi_moondust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Shrugging slightly, Duranka turned to face the large pillar. "Sure...could be fun." He murmured before crouching down, looking like he was about to spring up. Smirking he then kicked off, the ground beneath him raising up under his feet to propel him up into the air. "Allright guys, what's goin on up here?" He shouted to both of them as he brought up his own small pillar to land upon. Glancing down and around at the small crowd of people he smirked. "Didn't think I'd be performing today..." He thought quietly to himself.
Daimos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emi_moondust on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Aurora watched as Duranka got into a springing position, as he jumped off the ground into the air he had kicked up large amount of dirt and dust. She coughed a few times then sneezed as the dust began to settle to the ground once more. Looking around she saw three pillars towering above her, she looked on in confusion of what was happening.
emi_moondust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DentedDementia on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Kagni really wanted to avoid fighting the either of the rather large earth benders if possible. Turning to the new arrival, he put on his best miserable orphan face (he was well practiced with them) and said, "Please, sir, I don't understand what was going on! I was just walking to the cabbage vendor when this man attacked me! Please, help!"
DentedDementia
Admin

View user profile http://limitedwish.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenophilia on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Marcus knew the orphan face well, he had used it often when he was young. He quickly changed his stance and brought water out from his canteen. These froze quickly and he spun in a circle flinging them at the boy. "You are a very bad liar little one."
Xenophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emi_moondust on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Aurora saw Marcus infront of her say something when she saw the water come out of the canten, Aurora ducked in surprise. As Marcus spun in a circle throwing ice spikes everywhere. She saw her chance, Aurora crawled under Marcus between his legs then stood up pretty much. As her back hit him between the legs, hopfully making him fall on his back too. She looked at him angrily "Who do you think you are tossing ice spike at people, especially in front of the door to the bar!" She shouted tapping her foot as the temperature of the air slowly rised in beat with her foot.
emi_moondust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DentedDementia on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:08 pm

[You should hardly be able to even hear me down there, on the account I'm on a giant stone pillar, and last I checked you were still standing on the ground outside the bar. Not to mention I'm a good liar.]

The weird white-haired man was attacking Kagni, and he didn't know why. Not wanting to lose his opportunity to diffuse the situation, he "attempted" to move out of the way, but allowed the circle of ice to nick his shoulder. He cried out pitifully at the attack.
DentedDementia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenophilia on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Marcus doubled over in pain. Something had desecrated his family jewels in a painful way. Looking up he saw the barmaid. The temp was rising and she seemed to be causing it. In his desperation to get away, he slapped a hand down and caused the earth around him to shoot up as a pillar.
Xenophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emi_moondust on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:57 pm

Aurora stumbled backwards away from the pillar and the bar, trying to avoid the pillar. Falling down on her rear she looked up at the pillar "Oh, come on. Really now." she sighed. Standing back up she dusted herself off, running to the back enterance of the bar she grabbed her glider.
emi_moondust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ooshnagam on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:02 pm

The crescent of fire landed squarely on Sajan's tailbone. It was painful, but he had bared worse pain before. He saw the scene unfold at his feet. Once the ice hit the child, he knew he had to diffuse the situation before any real damage was done. "Enough!" He shouted and lowered all of the rock pillars. He would have to rest before attempting anything like this again. "Who injured this little boy?" He asked, his voice steady for now.
Ooshnagam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenophilia on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Marcus heard the guard's shout. He managed to painfully get into a sitting position. "Who wants to know?" he called across. Earth bender, he thought. Definitely not a good person to play with. too evenly matched...
Xenophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ooshnagam on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:20 pm

"I, Sajan of the Earth Kingdom Army." If he was going to have any sway in this situation, he would have to lie. "Whomever hurt this little boy is going to pay for it. Painfully." He pulled a makeshift longsword out of the ground and said, "I'll ask again, Who hurt this child?"
Ooshnagam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emi_moondust on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Aurora came back to see all the pillars gone as she looked at her folded glider and sighed. She then sat down on a bench ouside the bar, and listened.
emi_moondust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenophilia on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:56 am

[tori im pretty sure the pillars arent gone.]

Marcus managed to draw himself up to his full height. Still wincing slightly he looked calmly at the man. "I do not fear your so called army. This child was lying, and I felt the need to discipline him." He kicked up a rock longsword of his own and held it threateningly. He felt his only hope was that this man would not attack, but try diplomacy.
Xenophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ooshnagam on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:06 am

[No, I lowered all of them]

"Aha. The wrongdoer confesses. I guess that the only option is to..." A swift movement made the earth wrap around Marcus's wrists and ankles. "...place you under arrest." Sajan hoped that this display of force would stop any further attacks. He just wanted to get the child to safety. "Anyone who knows what's good for them should go back to what they were doing before this little fight began. Understand?"
Ooshnagam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimos on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:40 am

Duranka had simply stood by after the first bit, things progressing much faster than he'd cared for. Shrugging a bit at the monk's final statement he raised his hands as if in defeat and turned tail, walking off down the street. "Whatever man..." He murmured lightly, glancing at the barmaid as he walked past. Grinning slightly he shot her a little wink and continued on his way. "Seems like there's alot of heavy bending potential around...something big's probably gonna go down soon." He thought to himself. Usually when alot of really powerful people got together something bad or atleast important was sure to happen whether anyone wanted it or not. He figured he'd simply observe from a distance for now.... That and he didn't feel like getting arrested.
Daimos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emi_moondust on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:26 am

Aurora wasn't planning on paying her bail with the money she'd just got, so she waited a little bit. Catching Duranka's wink at her she huffed, before trailing after him nothing better to do she shrugged. Aurora knew he probably saw her follow, but whatever she might stop by her room (appartment).
emi_moondust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenophilia on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 pm

[oh ok. i keep missing stuff]

Hmmm...I do wonder whether this man is only an earth bender...Marcus thought. He threw back his head and laughed. He clenched his fists and the cuffs fell off. "Did you really think, that you could arrest me? I could easily destroy a little monk like you."
Xenophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ooshnagam on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 am

Sajan walked over to the man, "It's not whether you can destroy me or not..." He whispered, "It's whether or not I'm actually arresting you. Just play along and you won't see any jail time. Monk's honor." He put a second pair of cuffs on him and said, for everyone else's benefit, "It's whether I can keep you down long enough for the army to arrive."

[I hope this isn't as confusing as I think it is.]
Ooshnagam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenophilia on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Hmmm...should I trust this man? Marcus pondered. He didn't feel like playing along, but he had given his word as a monk. He knew enough to know what that was worth.
"Fine then. I will come quietly. Just make sure someone buys me another drink. Mine's probably warm by now."

[no i followed it fine.]
Xenophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ooshnagam on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:24 am

"I will buy it myself if I have to. Now follow me into this dark alleyway." He led the prisoner into an alley close by. "Now... You're going to have to punch me. Preferably somewhere that will show. It's the only way for us all to get what we want. After you do some damage I'll give you some money for drinks. Then we shall head our separate ways."
Ooshnagam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenophilia on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Marcus looked at the monk. This entire situation was extremely odd. "So you're not really going to arrest me?"
The monk's intentions were good, so he had obviously not yet heard about the village in the North Pole. Not that it had ever been an important one, but it's demise could get Marcus in trouble. "Well then I shall gladly oblige." He pulled his fist back and let his second skin show just before making contact with the monk's jaw.
Xenophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DentedDementia on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Kagni didn't understand exactly what had just happened, but everything seemed to have worked out in his favor. He decided to start moving away from the situation at hand before he was dragged back into it.
DentedDementia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next