The Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: The Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde

Post  Ooshnagam on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:50 pm

"Please let this work... I can't lose you." Glim wispered into Anilis' ear. Almost as if on cue, Anilis stirred. Groggily, he managed to say, "Could you please stop holding me like a child. I would really rather not wake up to your sobbing features every time I get knocked unconscious..." Glim hugged his friend with wild abandon. To him it was as if his friend had been returned from the grip of death himself. He sobbed over his friends recovering body as he mumbled, "I'll try Anilis... I'll try..." Anilis then pried himself from his friend's grip and stood up, only slightly dizzy. He muttered a few words and gave a few hand signals, and his wounds started to heal. He then said, "Well then, I'm spent for healing magic. So why don't we join our comrades and tell them the joyous news. Maybe one of them has a potion they could spare."

(Anilis casts Cure Light Wounds on himself for 8 HP)

Last edited by Ooshnagam on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to f5 that s**t before I posted.)
Ooshnagam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde

Post  Kuma on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Red, noticing that everyone seemed to be ambulatory and more or less intact, speaks from his spot on the stairs "Seeing as we have found Gendrew and taken care of his out of control food-stuff, I for one would think that the best idea would be to retreat for now and gather more information about this "darkness," whatever it is, while also giving time for those of us injured to heal."
Kuma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5